Question
Posted by: Gail | 2008/06/19

need to fix my marriage

Hi All

My husband and I had a fight on monday, and a lot of hurtful things were said to each other.

to cut a long storie sort, he took his cloths and went to stay with his mother.
Since then we did not call each other.
he is been control by the ups and down.
Not sure how to hanlde this situation.
He said to a friend of our that he has no intension of coming back home.Married for 2 years.
Will suggest marriage counsel to him, but I fist need to get him back home.
Any suggestions?

Thanks for listening.

How about talking with his mother ? Whatever you said to each other ( and presumably the argument was not one-sided ) to sudenly completely give up on a 2-year marriage is silly and immature. Maybe the mother realizes that ; and she ought to be interested in encouraging him to join you in counselling and to fix things

5
Posted by: Phontie | 2008/06/20

OOOOOOOUch Gail you going to wait for ever.......and I telling you you wont relax until you know what going on in his mother's and please my friend dont help the devil to push him away from just claim your man

Reply to Phontie
Posted by: Gail | 2008/06/20

Hi Phontie

Unfortanatly I have to agree with what "Been there' said.
He leave which means he didnt want to be around me.
ANd I'll bel be in a better position if you let him come home on his own.

I didnt ask him to go, he's a grwon man, If he want to come back he will, if not, there's nothing I can really do to make him come back.

Oh, thanks for your advise "been there"

Regadrs
Gail

Reply to Gail
Posted by: Phontie | 2008/06/20

Morning Gail
my sister if you really love the man just swallow your pride and call him he is your man not a stranger cause I know he is also scared to call your but he is waitng and hoping that you will phone just do it

Reply to Phontie
Posted by: Been there | 2008/06/19

You're not going to achieve anything by making him or asking him to come back home,he decided to leave which means he didnt want to be around you. You will be in a better position if you let him come home on his own, then you can tell him very nicely that he needs to communicate with you when you had a fight and running to his mothers' house will not solve anything. If its something he has done before its unlikely he will change. I hope you are on birth control because bringing a child into a marriage with an immature man like that will be disastrous,dont do that PLEASE

Reply to Been there
Posted by: Gail | 2008/06/19

Must add, that we dont have kids.

thanks
gail

Reply to Gail