Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/01

Need to find a psychologist close to home, please help

My boyfriend broke up with me last night and i think i need to go to a psychologist, can anyone please help me find one in the kilnerpark,queenswood or waverley part of pretoria?
i don' t want to sleep alone tonight or wake up tommorrow and drink my first cup of coffee alone, someone please tell me how to deal with this..

For various relly good reasons, we can't recommend specific shrinks on this site. As an emergency, to feel less alone and have someone understanding to talk to, call LIFELINE 9 number on this page ) and chat, and they might be able to recommend someone near you. Similarluy, a GP can do so, or the Anxiety / Depression Support Group ( number also on tjhis page, and they have a useful website with listings ) --- and even the phone book will list local psychologists by address --- the snag might be finding them over a holiday weekend, when their offices might be closed. In emergency, the Casualty of any good hospital, private or state, should be able to find yopu a shrink to see.
Good hunting, and keep in touch on the forum as well.

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/01

hi, i live in cape town city centre and i need to see someone urgently, i cant drive or take public transport, its part of my problem, can someone please tell me where i can go or who i can call, i' m not from ct, so i dont have a doctor i see regularly.
i will appreciate any kind of response

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/01

i will appreciate any kind of response