Posted by: Brenden | 2010-06-03

need to do this

I am not sure whats wrong with me - I'm going crazy to give a woman oral sex. I have not done it beforegiven one before but noy sure why i am feeling this way - its like i cant control myself.

no comment.

Posted by: boomsie | 2010-06-08

get one ,

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: Brenden | 2010-06-04

Thanks Boomsie - but the problem is that i dont have a women in my life.

Reply to Brenden
Posted by: boomsie | 2010-06-03

it means youre 100% man. if you are feeling hungry for a vagina, to lick,suck and play with your tongue down there, it means you are matured. theres lot of girls that enjoy it alot, but be carefull make sure you get a solid girlfriend whom you trust, who is clean from hiv, as well as hygienne, and then believe me, you both will enjoy!

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: Humpy Dumpy | 2010-06-03

well just go buy a double choc muffin

Reply to Humpy Dumpy
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-06-03

no comment.

Reply to sexologist