Question
Posted by: FLUSTERED | 2008/09/08

NEED TO CALM DOWN

Hi CS

I' m always rushing around, needing to do things in a hurry and feel that I have a problem. I don' t have patience with anybody and feel that other do things tooooo slowly. I snap at my husband and don' t even want to share a bed with him anymore. Some days I become rather emotional about poblems out of my control and the very next day I' m full of jokes. Does it sound as though I need help or counselling.

Counselling, especially of the CBT format, sounds like an excellent idea --- including attention to time management, and organization of your life and workload, and dealing more realistically with yopur emotions

2
Posted by: Little_Devil | 2008/09/09

I' d leave if you were my wife. But it seems that you are willing to try and change. Like they say " The first step is admitting that you have a problem" . I think if you sit down and talk to your hubby and youre willing to go to therapy or counceling, you might be okay.

Reply to Little_Devil
Posted by: EL | 2008/09/08

That sounds like me! And guess what, my husband packed his things and left!

Reply to EL