Posted by: Blob | 2008-12-16

Need to Bounce Back

Hi,about 7 years ago I had a relationship with this nice girl,after some time I had to relocate to joburg to study.We use to call each other almost everyday and after some time there were no more calls.

Then I got a girl in joburg who gave me 2 beutiful kids 4yrs the other one is 5months.Recently I went back home in DBN and I tried to find her.I met her she was happy to see me and she was single for some reasons.We still loved each other more.She wanted to be with me.

I told her that i' m going to find another job at home and come back.While I was job hunting and sorting myself out I told her that i' ve got 2kids and the other one is 5months and i' m still with the mother of my kids and i' m willing to break out with her but the kids i still love them.

She broke out in tears and told me that we cannot continue.That really broke my heart because i loved her.
I was thinking of living everything and go back home to be with her.I can do anything to be with her.

I understand that you find this sad, but isn't it understandable that even though she may respect that you care about the kids, she may not want to share you with them, to have any kids she might have with you be a second set, and to have you either still thinking of the other woman, or treating that woman badly. You can't just think of yourself, and must think of the feelings of both women, and of what's best for your children

Posted by: mandy | 2008-12-17

Be warned dont ever try to fall for womens tears you will lose what you have for nothing how on earth you will me your kids,you will regret everything but it is your choice,and why did she stop calling you did you try and ask her that do you know that the is AIDS on this earth

Reply to mandy