Question
Posted by: p | 2008/06/07

need to arbot

i'm desperately seeking for help as i'm pregnant and my boyfriend left me,i cannot afford this baby on my own as i'm still at school and i come from a not so wealthy family that is so proud of me.they are not aware about my pregnancy they will disown me.so i'm looking for a place that is cheaper coz clinics are very expensive.

Try Marie-Stopes or the government hospital closest to you.

5
Posted by: T | 2008/06/10

People - keep your opinions to yourselves please. There are circumstances in a persons life that leads one to react to situations differently than others. That does not mean that we dont care or dont have hearts. I went through an abortion! I know what its like! BACK OFF! Rather keep your bitchy comments to yourselves. Who knows, maybe people are judging you right now for other things that you have done!

Reply to T
Posted by: M | 2008/06/10

Oh Keisha, You also wanna abort? It's bad girl...really bad. You won't have a restful life. It'll haunt you till you die. But, that's your decision. Remember God doesn't approve abortions. it's murder in His eyes as well.

Reply to M
Posted by: KEISHA | 2008/06/09

STRICTLY TO THE GAENOCOLOGIST

WHO IS MARIE STOPES? OR RATHER WHERE

DONT THROW STONES WHILE YOU ARE LIVING IN A GLASS HOUSE.

THATS ALL I CAN SAY!!

Reply to KEISHA
Posted by: coco | 2008/06/09

hey girl, your mother didnt kill you, then why do you wana kill that innocent life. give it to some1 else. or tell your parents about your problem and hear what they say. i know arborting is easy to do but dealing with the loss for the rest of your life? `twill haunt you i know. i wish i was you coz now i cannot give my husband a child. n i believe that mayb he/she was the only 1. n thers nothing i can do now. my ex boyfreind made me do it and hes married and have kids of his own. think about it.

Reply to coco
Posted by: M | 2008/06/09

Please reconsider your options. Rather carry the baby and then give it up for adoption than to abort it. It's murder.

Reply to M