Question
Posted by: What do men want | 2009/10/27

Need suggestions from men

What do men want women to do that will drive them crazy in bed?

No comment

You are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

4
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/10/28

No comment

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: What men want | 2009/10/27

Thanx for the advice - I think XXX misunderstood me, I know not to be a " doll"  in bed. I just needed to find out what exsites men and my B/F does not tell me what he wants and he doesn' t tell me what he likes and dislikes...

Reply to What men want
Posted by: Woman | 2009/10/27

A whore in the bedroom, a chef in the kitchen and a lady in company  )

A good hint - wear only real lingerie - and make sure he knows what you' re wearing next to your intimate places all day.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: XXX | 2009/10/27

Firstly,men just want you to be there and available.We want our woman to be actively involved in the love making ie dont just lie there.All the rest is pretty obvious.

Reply to XXX