Question
Posted by: sleepy student | 2008/10/07

Need something to stay awake

I work during the day, take care of my boys when I get home and need to start studying at night after 20h30 but I am so tired that it is hard to concentrate. Can you recommend something that I can take to stay focused at night?

Expert ImagePharmacist

I find that a caffeine supplement is still the most effective for short-term use. These include LERT, STAYAWAKE, or energy drinks etc. Dont use this for more than a couple of nights as you may become tolerant.

When studying at night for longer periods of time, try the following:

Drink a Lot of Water
Take regular breaks
Get some excercise before you start
Eat a apple or two while studying

Also good multivitamin daily.

BEST OF LUCK!!!