Question
Posted by: K | 2009/08/11

Need something to help me sleep

I' ve been going through a hard time and i' ve had alot of stress lately. This has caused me to have little sleep. I have no trouble actually falling asleep as i am constantly exhausted, but i constantly wake up in the middle of the night due to dreams that i keep having about the things that have happened in my life. Is there some thing that i can or should take to help me get a good nights rest?

Expert ImageSleep Expert

This pattern of waking is very typical of insomnia related to anxiety or depression. You should speak to your doctor about getting something for that - either an antidepressant with sedating properties, or perhaps something like Molipaxin.