Question
Posted by: Mich | 2008/07/30

Need some information after pill ...

I have been on the pill for about 6 years now and have gotten married and have been off the pill for about a month. Is there any indication as to a plus minus time frame that it will take for the pill to entirely leave my body and to fall pregnant?

Thank You

Have a look at the Top 5 questions on falling pregnant after stopping the Pill.

1
Posted by: Neha | 2008/07/30

Hi there...........I also would like to know how long it would take for the pill to wear off ...have been on the pill for 2yrs.....it has been a month since I stop taking the pill with the hope to fall pregnant.....Plse advise...........

Reply to Neha