Question
Posted by: TRW | 2010/05/17

Need some guidlines

Could you possible help me? I do not know what to do anymore. I struggle to keep my mind positive and happy. For some reason I constantly feel sad and it feels as if there is always something wrong. I have a good life, married, two children. Sounds great, but it feels to me as if I am still looking for completion. My sex life is currently non-exsistant and I have no need for it. I am just not happy with ''something''. How can I get my answer? Please could you help

CBT, Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy ( which we often discuss in this forum if you'll search for previous postings ) is an excellent way of learning to identify and change the habit of neative thinking, and an effective treatment for depression. It can help to identify and understand what that missing something" is
You should also consider seeing a psychiatrist for a proper assessment, as yo may well have a depression, which responds generally very well to treatment

2
Posted by: TRW | 2010/05/17

Thank you for the reply.
Could you possible suggest a psychiatrist in the Boksburg area?

Reply to TRW