Posted by: Nastassja | 2009-08-18

Need some advise

My husband always wants everything his way and makes plan on his own and never keeps in mind my son and i, what we need or what is best for us. The love between him and me are not the same any more. my son is 15months old and dont want him to have a bad life. What could i do, please help?

Presumably this is the sort of guy he has been since you knew him ? Or is this a recent change in his behaviour ? Would it be possible to tactfully persuade him to join you in marriage counselling ?

Posted by: XXX | 2009-08-18

This guy seems like a real pig.He appears to be avoiding the parenting that is required from him.I suggest you both go to a marriage counsellor.

Reply to XXX