Question
Posted by: Stressed | 2010/09/21

Need some Advice Urgently

I Had a normal 4 day Period on the 30 July in August i had a two day spotting from the 27-29 Aug my next period is only due on the 25 of September but for the last tree weeks i have been so sick the first time i went to the dr he told me that there is some bug in the air i believed it and went home for 3 day''s i was sick then got better. then a week after that one night late i started vommiting like mad. but then i felt ok did not go to a dr or nothing. Then today at work i made my self a sandwich but after i ate it i felt so nasues I try to controle it so bad that there were tears in my eyes. I am so afraid of a pregnancy test i can die I need advice do you think i must do a test or go back to my dr Please Help me

You have had a very light period and pregnancy is thus a possibility. Do a prgnancy test.

2

Posted by: BUNNY | 2010/09/21

I honestly think you should just gt a home pregnancy test to put your mind at ease. they cheap and easy to do

Reply to BUNNY