Question
Posted by: Confused | 2012-03-02

Need some advice

Hi guys!

I need some advice. I was in a relationship with a guy. Really loved him and thought that he was the " one" .
Towards the end of our relationship small things started irritating me, and i just felt that something was wrong. I became distant. I ended the relationship. He was very traumatised and told me that i have no hear and that karma will get me for that. I felt bad about it. Felt very guilty that I could fall out of love like that.

I then recently found out that he was unfaithfull. He slept around with other people while in the relationship. What a hypocrite.
Maybe i had a sixth sense? I''ve never confronted him about it. I just let it go - never saw him again after out breakup anyway.

Question is - should i have confronted him? Let him know that i know he was unfaithfull?

Also, how long after a breakup is it ok to start dating again?

This is the second post today which seems to assume that there are firm and absolute rules about such relationship issues. There aren't.
Nobody, ever, is "the one" ( a concept which has many things wrong with it, including the false assumption that there is only "one", ever, and that if you let them go, that's it forever.
If he is truly an ex, let him be thoroughly Ex. Going back to quibble and argue about some aspect of what happened while you were together is not useful, and usually just stirs up unhelpful bad feelings. "Confrontation" is also greatly over-rated. Leabe him behind in your dust. And start dating again when you feel fully ready, not rushing back to it before then

2

Posted by: XXX | 2012-03-02

As you have already broken up I see no reason why you should approach the subject unless you are in contact again and he is trying to get together.
You can start dating when you feel it is right,no hard rule to this.

Reply to XXX