Question
Posted by: bazzlady | 2010-05-07

need sex

hi doc, i need to have sex more than i have now, but my husband dont want to give it to me, he says i am acting like a man,if i nag about the sex, he doesnt understand, if he will please me correct i wont need it so much, i need to be pleased good for once!
what can i tell him or do to him or medication can i give him,?

It sounds like you have a discrepancy that needs to be managed and a compromise reached. I would not recommend that you do anything TO him or GIVE him anything to meet your needs, just as I wouldn't if a man wrote the same about his female partner! I would recommend that the two of you discuss this as a different set preferences and explore how best both needs can be met. It may be that you could benefit from a professional facilitating this process because it sounds like you also are both tending to blame the other...this could easily result in conflict and damaged egos!

Claire
SASHA

4
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010-05-08

Claire
SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: bazzlady | 2010-05-07

hi oldstar,
we married for 6 months only, and he knew i was like that and was always giving me at least 4 to 5 times a week, said i am like animal cause i just want more, i feel this can destroy our new marriage cause where the hell am i suppossed to get good sex then? i dont want to cheat, but if it goes on for a year i wil leave him. i know we are not married for the sex only but, that according to me is the thing that keeps you together, the glue of the marriage... am i wrong to ask for great sex, more oftenly?

Reply to bazzlady
Posted by: Oldster | 2010-05-07

Playboy and your husband are insensitive gits. Playboy for treating your question with as really stupid remark and your husband for berating you because you are highly sexed.
The answer your question, you need to expand on your lifestyle. How long have you been married ? Was the sex always on the lean side?

If you have been married for a relatively long time, 5 to 10 years, he may be getting it elsewhere, or you are not turning him on, although I can''t imagine that, judging by how you describe yourself.
By witholding sex he is being really mean and you have to speak to him about it. If he does not want it, then get him to pleasure you in the way that satisfies you and you do not need to return the favour. He sounds like a selfish bugger and I am sorry for your predicament.

Reply to Oldster
Posted by: Playboy | 2010-05-07

Bazzlady i can please you really good.

Reply to Playboy