Posted by: Samantha Coetzee | 2009-06-24

Need serious help please

I have had a rough 3 months and i dont deal well with rejection. Recently i have lost my best friend due to a total misunderstanding. We were very close but now i' m bordering on hate when it comes to her. She has tried everything in her power to make my life a misery.
To make things worse she is my sister in law as well so it just makes things so much more complicated.
I was so angry that i would do anything to hurt her emotionally so i loaded a fake profile on facebook, and a fake email address and attacked were i thought it would hurt her the most i started flirting with her boyfriend (via the fake alias), to cut a long story short i have decided that she is not worth it and i' ve stopped mailing her boyfriend after they had a major fall out.
I have however recently met a guy on facebook(via the fake profile), and his great he has filled that void i have had for friendship, someone to talk, someone to just have fun with, but now his falling for me and i dont know what to do. (he doesn' t know about the fake profile and person.
I feel so guilty for letting things get this far.
I love my husband so much but i always have to put up this brave front when i' m with him cause he will side with his sister no matter what.
I' m not sure what to do ..... please help.

OK, so you have the sense to recognize that you have dificulty dealing with rejection, and pratial. CBT counselling could help a lot there. Apparently your friend has similar problems, as there's no other need for her to create problems for you in this situation.
Why are you both wasing so much time an energy trying to hurt each other ? And your sister-in-law ( presumably married to your brother ) has a boyfriend, so she's cheating on your brother ? What sort of friend is that ?
You know, from having created fake identities on facebook, how unreal that phoney world is. Why now allow yourself to fall for a potentially fake guy you met through the fake site ? And you are also married, but falling for a fake identity you met online through another fake identity you created ? Why not leave all the web-based unreal world aside, and concentrate on your real-life relationship with your husband, and heal that, with the help of couples counsellin, if necessary ?

Wow, you need help, what is so bad that you go out to destroy someone elses life like that. What is wrong with you???

Remember that the karmic wheel turns and you are going to get back much more than what you sent out.

Why dont you give up these feelings of hate and anger and try love and light...much better for your soul