Question
Posted by: Perm | 2010-08-13

Need serious advice

hi

i was diagnosed wit recurring candida and have been on an anti-candida diet for the past 4 months (no sugar, flour, wheat, yeast, unfermented foods, no processed foods) only brown rice, vegies, beans. i have also been busy with da parasite and colon cleanse and herbal teas.

my sympotoms hav improved (no ezcema, no constipation, no thick white discharge, no itching)

the past 2 months my cycle has been different, my period are light pink, the brown mushy discharge doesnt come out but now i get very slimy blood, and some dark clots, slimy and goowy stuff only comes out when i urinate.

i would like to knw if this is good or bad, is my body trying to get rid of all the candida that was inside or could this something worse?

i have done a pap smear 4 months ago, the results were fine except for the candida overgrowth.

is there any other test i can do to see if this is endometrisis?

These symptoms do not suggest endometriosis. Probably the change in diet has changed your period. As long as it is regular, it doesn't really matter what the colour of the blood is.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-08-15