Question
Posted by: Beautiful | 2011-09-20

need satisfaction

hello''s
I am a female, living with my man but i don''t seem to be sexually satisfied by him. I love him but everytime I fantaisze about a woman to reach orgasm. Does this make me bisexual or it''s just a fantasy? I would really like to have a woman though!

Many women have sexual fantasies about other women, and many of those women still identify as heterosexual and are comfortable with their sexuality. The feeling you are having about wanting to pursue your attractions is indeed worrying given that you are in a committed relationship; I would recommend that you do not pursue this at this stage but that you take some time to clarify what is going on for you. It may be, for example, that the fantasies provide an escape from some difficulties in your relationship, or it may be the emergence of your true sexual orientation. I would recommend that you get some support to do this - a counsellor would provide a non-judgemental space to guide and support you to consciously exlore your desires/needs more fully. For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

5
Posted by: Uncle BOB | 2011-09-21

OMG Beautiful, I would love to see you with my wife. She has often mentioned that she gets turned on by the same thought of being touched by another woman. We just havent found the right one yet. Tell your man and see what happens.

Reply to Uncle BOB
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011-09-21

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: mARK | 2011-09-20

That would be a big turn for me seeing u with my wife....wow

Reply to mARK
Posted by: Beautiful | 2011-09-20

for Mark:
would you mind seeing me with your woman?

Reply to Beautiful
Posted by: mark | 2011-09-20

u have the fantasy for a long time now?why dont u tell him about it and i place my bottom dollar it will turn him on.....lots of men love to see thier women engaged with another women...

Reply to mark