Question
Posted by: Mohammed Imran | 2011/01/28

Need remedy

Dear Sir / Madam

I came across to know about your website when i was searching for a remedy for my post fissure pain. I was operated on December 2009. I got reliefed for first three months there after it started again.I could not able to take any heat protein items. I had seen plenty of Doctors so far, their opinion on me is positive but even though all day and some nights i feel pain which pinch me suddenly &  goes away i also take fiber foods inspit i could get recover. The last doctor which i had seen said that evrything is fine after inserting finger for testing in the area &  given me Diltiazem ointment. Once one docotor given me Penicillin injection for 10days nothing got worked. I think the area has suffering from wounds like something. Pls help me by suggesting.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Imran

Have you tried Lidocaine 2% jelly to reduce pain as needed before and after bowel movements? And speaking if bowel movements, are you using a stool softener.

Another option would be to speak to your doc regarding Nitroglycerin ointment.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011/01/31

Hi Imran

Reply to pharmacist