Question
Posted by: Sandy | 2010-07-06

Need relief for Sinus pain

Dear Sinus Expert
I have terribly restless nights as I cannot breathe properly at night. Although I use the Beclate nasal spray before going to bed, whichever side I sleep on tends to block up until I feel a searing pain in my eyes. I have to swallow to clear my ears which seems to be blocked. I am afraid as i do not know what is going on. Please help.

Expert ImageSinus Expert

Nasal blockage at night can be due to a number of problems. Allergy is high on the list although Beclate should relief this. Structural nasal problems for instance septal deviation might therefor be the cause, especially in view of the associated pain which can be due to pressure points. An ENT examination is definitely the way to go.

1
Posted by: Sinus Expert | 2010-07-08

Reply to Sinus Expert