Posted by: aboutotgiveup | 2009-03-26

need proffesional help

Hi, I have the same problem as allot of other guys here. I am married for 4 years, and knew my wife for 4 years prior to that.
Of course when we met, sex was great, very adventurous, and frequent. Off course this slowly declined in quality and frequency. After we got married, it was fine for a while, but also just declined. At this stage I am lucky to get it once a month, and I need to ask, or initiate. It is also a very cold affair. Also, only me on top position, nothing else. She always has an orgasm, as she plays with a smal vibrator on her happy button, and we come at the same time. My problem is that it seems al the passion is gone. And my wife has no interest in sex anymore. This is becoming a huge burden on our marrige!! She is aware that this is a problem, and is willing to see someone about it. My question is who to see?
We have recently had marrige counceling, but they didnt tackle this subject allot. Do we need to see a sex therapist. Is it bennificial for both partners to have joint therapy? Where can I get number of practitioners in my area???

Dear abouttogiveup,

Yes you and your wife need to see a sex therpist and you would be seen as a couple to address your sexual relationship. You can call the SASHA helpline to get the nr of a practitioner in your area. 08600 100 262