Question
Posted by: Enough. | 2008/05/30

Need natural pain relieve

Hello Dr,

I really hope that you can assist me. I am 9weeks pregnant and have Urinary tract infection my home Dr only prescribe and antibiotic to me Penicillin to clear it up but nothing for the pain.
I know I can take Panados but it really doesn’t take it away…My bladder is so sore what can I do or take naturally to relieve the pain as its driving me insane.

Best wishes.

Expert ImageArchive

Hello,
Take Pegasus Cystitis 30C-taken half hourly x 3 doses, hourly x 3 doses, then 4 hourly and Citro Soda granules -10g 3 x daily in water. This is on the recommendation of a good pharmacist/Homeopath colleague of mine.

Also
Follow your health care provider's treatment recommendations.
Finish all antibiotic medication even if you are feeling better before the medication is gone.
Use a hot-water bottle to ease pain.
Drink plenty of water.
Avoid coffee, alcohol, and spicy foods, all of which irritate the bladder.
Quit smoking. Smoking irritates the bladder

Musculoskeletal aches and pains are what I normally manage. I would advise you to consult your local Homeopath for further advice.

Dr Ashburner