Question
Posted by: scared | 2008/05/28

need more

I was in a relationship 6 months ago for a year, which ended badly. Anyway, things sort of blew over and we are now friends (well, I mean, we will speak on the phone about once a month). Over the phone he always sounds glad to hear from me and says we must keep in touch and we always have so much to talk about, but that is how far it goes. He nor I will never suggest to get together for coffee or something. I want to see him again, maybe, just to make closure. How will I know if he will be open to this idea. I dont want to be rejected again. Any advice would be useful. Thanks.

How would you ever know if he's up for another meeting, coffee and closure, unless you ask him ? Nobody else can tell you how he feels. am's suggestion has merit

1
Posted by: almost mad | 2008/05/28

i dont know...mmm...is it a good idea to meet....mmm Anyway, maybe next time he says that u must keep in touch, say "sure, im free on satuday, wanna have coffee and catch up?"

Reply to almost mad