Question
Posted by: Nelly | 2009-11-12

Need info...

1) After having unprocted sex, what is the period/how long to wait before taking the " home test" ?

2) If i am pregnant &  i DON' T want to be, what is the earliest/savest time to get emergency treatment? ...

3) and What treatment is the best/ savest?

you can make use of an emergency contraceptive or commonly termed 'morning after pill'. this is the best and cheapest option that is available at all pharmacies.

however, if you are pregnant the emergency contraceptive will not work. thus you will need to terminate your pregnancy, ie; abortion. at hospitals and clinics, they can assist you further with your abortion options

2
Posted by: Just Saying | 2009-11-14

Hi Nelly 

I' m sorry, but you should have thought about that before having unprotected sex... There is one contraceptive that I know works and I promise you, you will not have unwanted babies... Keep your legs closed.

Reply to Just Saying
Posted by: sexologist | 2009-11-14

Reply to sexologist