Posted by: Bridget | 2009-01-16

Need Ideas

Hi everyone,

I am hoping all you romantics can help me. Valentines Day is on a Saturday this year and I want to do something really special for my b/f, so could you all give me some ideas for during the day and for the evening.

Let your romantic self guide you – Imagination is there to be given wings and the most important is that you feel comfortable with whatever you decide to do.

Posted by: Bridget | 2009-01-19

Hi guys

My b/f cums in my mouth anyway but I was looking for ideas along the lines of what we could do for the day.
Thanks anyway.

Reply to Bridget
Posted by: Bill | 2009-01-19

Yes I third that idea, Letting a man cum in your mouth is the ultimate expression of love especially if you swallow! I think that most men would agree with me. Maybe you must tell him what you are planning and the anticipation will drive him wild while he looks forward to the surprise later in the day/evening, and drive him wild and tease him all day long.

Reply to Bill
Posted by: soermie | 2009-01-17

Yeah thats a great idea

Reply to soermie
Posted by: blowie | 2009-01-16

Suck him until he comes in your mouth.....that will be the best gift ever....

Reply to blowie