Question
Posted by: Frustrated | 2010/09/02

Need help woman on top

Everytime i am ontop of my man i cannot do it for long enough for him to ejaculate. Please ladie help me, i do not know whether it is because i am a bit over weight. Ladies please help.

Dear Frustrated,

Ask your man to also participate in the thrusting and angle of penetration to assist in increasing the intensity of sensation and he may be able to work together with you to increase the chances of achieving orgasm in this position.

13
Posted by: agta | 2010/09/08

dont sress your self as the other ladies alredy said,it wil take time but u wil get there,inever had a problem like that,when my hubby &  i are having he alwys prefers that i get on top,im used i do it til the end.we both enjoy and love the position
GOOD LUCK

Reply to agta
Posted by: kamo | 2010/09/03

Jane you sound like a lonely person amd very bitter,i think those things that you wrote are exactly how yoy feel

Reply to kamo
Posted by: A man | 2010/09/02

Don''t feel bad about it " Frustrated"  it is pretty common, it is not an easy position for a woman to maintain for any length of time. My lady has the same problem, but I do not hold it against her at all, we just finish it another way...no big deal.

Reply to A man
Posted by: Del | 2010/09/02

It happens gal, I''m not overweight but its tiring to be on top for long. But like they say practise makes perfect..Good luck

Reply to Del
Posted by: Del | 2010/09/02

Reply to Del
Posted by: Frustrated | 2010/09/02

Thank you all for your help.

Reply to Frustrated
Posted by: Jane | 2010/09/02

I apologise people, sorry for being so ugly . I will never do it again. Sorry again.

Reply to Jane
Posted by: Izolde | 2010/09/02

maybe Jane should be tracked down!

Reply to Izolde
Posted by: Dimitri | 2010/09/02

Jane, u r so rude......what kind of a woman are you

Reply to Dimitri
Posted by: Mzaa | 2010/09/02

We don''t need idiots like Jane in this forum, such a loser

Reply to Mzaa
Posted by: XXX | 2010/09/02

Whoever you are " Jane" ,get lost.

Being on top of your man takes practice and you need to be quite fit.Maybe you should let him get on top first and then swop over-it shouldn''t take too long then.

If you are unfit and/or a bit overweight,it could mean that you are going to battle a bit more but so what,practice makes perfect.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Jane | 2010/09/02

you must be getting tired because you have a fat a$$, and your a$$ is also stinking, sis your fat ugly b!tch.

Reply to Jane
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/09/02

Dear Frustrated,

Reply to sexologist