Question
Posted by: AMANDA | 2010/02/23

Need help urgently addicted to adco sinal

Hi Nicolas i need help very urgently for i am using adco sinal and i am addicted to it mentaly and emotionaly for i am using 20 a day if i dont drink the adco sinal my body feels very srange i am jittery and feel very bad if i take the adco sinal then i feel fine i want to know how i can ween myself of it i tried to contact you at harmony clinic but the number is engaged the whole time is there a nother number i can contact you on the number im phoning is 021 791 7779 thanks amanda

Expert ImageArchive

Hello Amanda

Indeed, you urgently need to talk to someone to sort this out.

Not only are you causing yourself severe psychological and emotional damage, but the physical side-effects will be devastating.

You can phone Ruby on Tel: 021 790 7779 or you can mail her on ruby@harmonyclinic.co.za

Please don't wait.

2
Posted by: Nompilo | 2010/04/13

Help me Im acoholic

Reply to Nompilo
Posted by: Addictions expert forum | 2010/02/24

Hello Amanda

Please don't wait.

Reply to Addictions expert forum