Posted by: Linda | 2008-12-11

Need help to get pregnant.

I am 29 year old and have been on the pill for a very long time.

I am off the pill for 3 months now, because we are trying to get pregnant.

I is not going so well. What can I use to improve my chances of getting pregnant.

Is is normal for my period to be very irregular for example I had my period a week ago and now I have started again.

Your cycle should have become regular after 3 months. I would suggest that you see your gynaecologist.

Posted by: TNL | 2008-12-11

hi linda, relax chick, we are on d same boat. I left d pill end of august, d 1st 2 months were a rollercoaster cauz d pill was gettin out of my system, i picked up wait, got pregnancy symptoms but Dr. assured me its just my body going through withdrawals. Last mnt periods came 3 days early, I hope d stay away dis month, I am crossing my finger 4 next week.

Enjoy d waiting game, don' t b hard on urself.

Reply to TNL
Posted by: Sbongile | 2008-12-11

Relax its too early for you to worry or panick about not falling pregnant, youve been on a pill and your cycle is still irregular. Just wait to go back to normal and try you will see within 6 or 12 months you would be pregnant.

Reply to Sbongile