Question
Posted by: Luke | 2008/06/05

Need help Pls Doc.

It's now almost 4 years since I'm split up with my ex girlfriend but still dreams of her once a week .... WHY ??

So you still remember her at times --- that needn't be a problem, but it suggests you still haven't fully faced the fact that that relationship is OVER and you need to move on with the rest of your life. Practical counselling could help you to do so. If you walked through town guiding yourself only by staring into a rear-view mirror, you'd stumble and fall over things. Similarly, we need to face life by moving forwardsm finding new and better relationships, not always looking back in regret

2
Posted by: Luke | 2008/06/05

I'n in a new relationship, thinking of her yes, Over her for sure ... but why the dreams ... dosn't make sence to me ..

Reply to Luke
Posted by: TP | 2008/06/05

Ur clearly not over her dude!

Reply to TP