Question
Posted by: Thandeka | 2011/02/10

Need help please

good day

i want to know if you can suggest any clinic or hospital that does inseminations as i''m HIV+ and my partner is not, our doctor said that is one of the options for meto fall pregnant

Hallo Thandeka
I think the best way to manage this is to work with a HIV specialist and a gynecologist who specializes in infertility (and who can do insemination). They first need to keep your viral count low and to do this you may have to use antivirals during your pregnancy to prevent transmitting HIV to your baby. It may be best to visit an academic hospital's HIV clinic for guidance and treatment.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/02/10

Hallo Thandeka
dr Bets