Posted by: Rosy | 2009-01-08

Need help! Need to know what' s happening

Hi There,

When I was younger about 12 yrs old I use to suffer from psoriasis, it eventually went away. I am now 25 yrs old and it' s returned with a bang! I have one psoriasis on every part of my body and my entire scalp is covered in it. I' m also feeling very, low...I can' t get up in the morning, I constantly (throughout the entire day) feel tired and my body feels as though it' s ready to collapse.

Please advise what this is?

Hi Rosy
Please see a dermatologist as soon as possible - Psoriasis is not only a skin disease but can affect organs and joints too. He may need to do a few tests to see if you need to see another specialist too and whether you need cortisone oral or injectable treatment.