Question
Posted by: lemo | 2010/07/02

need help family problems

since my mother passed away three months ago there is no peace at all in our family, my father is stiil alive and heis not working and we are only three children 2 brothers and i the only girl there elders is married and he is not my father child and we only no after my mothers death and my second brother he is not married my mother did have a investment policy and i was the beneficiary i did give them R5000.00 each coz i am the one who has to pay all the bills in the house and buy food for my father. know the eldest is troubling me always asking money for me AND ABUSING ME WITH WORDS I AM ALWAYS STRESSIN AND I HAVE HIGH BLOOD AND HIV BUT I STILL LOOK FRESH AS I AM TAKING MY TREATMENT

Actually, if you are paying all the bills for them, it might have been wiser for you to keep all the mony your mother left to you, as she knew what responsibilities you were accepting for them.
Your eldest brother needs o be told, calmly but firmly, that he is a grown man and has TOTAL responsibility for getting a job and supporting himself, rather than expecting you to have to support him ; and that he should be grateful and respectful towards the person who does help to support him

1