Question
Posted by: W T F | 2010/11/05

Need help about Rape

My story is like this I am married &  I love my husband but the fact is that he hates sex. He was raped when he was 18 years old by a male.

What will you say is a normal sex life because now i have been told that i am addicted to sex because i am human and need sex in my relationship but because he hates it i must be satisfied with once a month

Please i am going Crazy. I do really love my husband but i think he needs help. Where can i take him for help - this is draining my relationship and I need to safe my marriage

your hubby needs therapy and professional support. for the time being, you can respect his wishes but encourage him to seek therapy - both individually and as a couple.

8
Posted by: dil | 2010/11/10

giv me ur number...

Reply to dil
Posted by: wayne | 2010/11/06

i feel for women sometimes

Reply to wayne
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/11/06

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: < ->  | 2010/11/05

you need to tak to your husband as much as possible about what happened and then suggest maybe group therapy, he needs help

Rape is evil.

Reply to &lt&nbsp;-&gt&nbsp;
Posted by: oom piet | 2010/11/05

Sorry to hear about your situation. I would suggest counselling.
His feelings and fear are probably really deep and im sure he loves you too.
Anon Guy.... i think someone needs to rape u!

Reply to oom piet
Posted by: Homer | 2010/11/05

Thats why you call yourself Anon Guy - To afraid to name yourself,You plonker...

Reply to Homer
Posted by: A man | 2010/11/05

He obviously has deep psychological scars from the rape, the only thing I can think of that may help is therapy/counseling to help him get over the rape. It will probably take time, but must be done.

Anon guy - what a stupid reply, if you cannot offer decent advice don''t say anything at all.

Reply to A man
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/11/05

Get it elsewhere.

Reply to Anon Guy