Question
Posted by: Viv | 2010/07/22

need help

Good Day,

Hope your day is as lovely and as eventful as mine. I have been recommended by my colleagues to join a weight-less group (weight-less does corporate clients). I have 27kg . What''s your thoughts on weight-less

Dear Viv
My day was so very busy that I did not even get a chance to answer my Questions yesterday! Weigh-Less and Weight Watchers are two slimming organisations which have been achieving great success for over 30 years and have helped thousands of South Africans to lose weight successfully and keep it off. Visit your local branch of Weighless and find out all about their programme. While you are on your fact-finding visit, remember to ask the consultant all the questions you have about their programme. Once you are losing weight with the Weigh-Less programme, you can also start doing some form of exercise every day - for example, going for a walk for about half an hour. This will stimulate weightloss and also motivate you to adhere to the rules.
Good luck with the programme

1

Dear Viv
Good luck with the programme