Posted by: anonymous | 2009-08-03

need help

dear expert.
One day when i was at work i was talking to one of my cooperators.
when i looked at her feet i got sexually aroused. i am worried if it could be a disorder and i do not feel comfortable about my feeling. please help me know professinal comments.

if you find that you are sexually aroused by looking at someones' feet, it is possible you may have a "feet fetish", which is not a problem as often alot of people may be aroused by different body parts. if, however, you are ONLY aroused by feet and are unable to enjoy normal intercourse, which is affecting your relationship with your partner than it would be advisable to speak to a psychologist/sexologist to ensure you donot have a paraphilia (disorder involving abnormality in the object of sexual desire)