Question
Posted by: needy | 2009-03-10

need help

Ever since i gave birth to my 1yr old babygirl I' ve ad is problem. I thinkits Post Natal Depression,but i never took i out on my baby.I was doing it on the father of my baby,I' vebeen swearing at him and his family, I didnt appreciate everything he did for us.I felt he had to do it because he is the father,not noticing how bad it was hurting him, I lived with him and his family at their house, it wasnt good,when he got paid i expected himto spend his money on the babyand if he didnt i would break everything he had,I kept pushing him away and now he wants nothing to do with m, he wont take my cals. WAT CAN I DO??PLEASE HELPI REALLY NEED IT

Postnatal Depression is common. SO deal with that --- see a good local psychiatrist if possible, or at least a good GP, and get the diagnosis cleared up, and treatment if recommended. Than consider couples counseling for you and your bf, to achieve better mutual understanding.

2
Posted by: Kev | 2009-03-10

You made your bed now lay in it.

You never knoe what you had till it' s gone. I don' t think it was PND, I think you were just being a spoiled brat, the man did everything and had to put up with ur bitchiness as well.

I hope he has found someone who appreciated him and forget about you, only care about the baby.

Reply to Kev
Posted by: needy | 2009-03-10

how can i do couple counselling with himwhen he wants nothing to do with me??

Reply to needy