Posted by: Keke | 2009-02-06

Need help

I have a problem...I feel cold on my back its as if some1 put ice blocks there and that cold feeling goes deeper towards my chest then its flu. I sleep with a water bottle all year round. I cant sleep if i dont soak myself in hot bath before bed. whats wrong with me. the doctor i went to just said its flu nothing serious but i cant help it i am dressed like its winter/ snowy day as it is now. please help me.

Expert ImageArchive

Hello Keke,
I would suggest primarily you see a neurologist with a view to get an MRI of your spine with their opinion. If you prefer a more natural approach see your local osteopath who can the refer you on if necessary.
For more information on osteopathy visit
I wouldn't like to speculate on what you have until proper examination and any relevant tests have been made.

Dr Guy Ashburner Osteopath

Posted by: bioskinholdings | 2012-10-27

There is this blog shop online which i have purchased from them before, its called 365days or 3six5 daze something like this. The clothings are very nice and are unique. THe price is quite cheap considering that delivery is inclusive as well. Even cheaper than Gmarket, or now also called Qoo10. But their blogspot is now down. Any one heard any news on them, i am sure that you are looking at this too right.

Reply to bioskinholdings
Posted by: jamiidejema | 2012-10-20

Kids Pictures is a photography boutique studio specialising in infants ,kids and families.

Started in the year 2000, we have grown to become the pioneer and recognizable family-oriented photography provider not only in Singapore, but internationally as well.Our clients use our services to capture special moments in their lives. We are also proud to have the privilege to capture the photos for many royal families all over the world.

With our two photographers, Anne and Yan and a group of trendsetting design team, kids Pictures posses that distinct dedication to provide the utmost services exhibiting sensitivity to all the needs of all our clients from young to old.

Reply to jamiidejema
Posted by: Emailterala | 2012-08-25

i am new here and i hope that i am posting in the right section
I just found a person who gave me pinterest board having more than 230k real followers
Can you believe this, i just had massive traffic drove into my sites..
You can also get easily more than 230k real pinterest followers..
i just gave links in my signature..
also review here

Reply to Emailterala
Posted by: boftjdfDFAGfghf | 2012-08-22

Reply to boftjdfDFAGfghf
Posted by: dsfgdfhgac | 2012-08-21

Reply to dsfgdfhgac
Posted by: elecersockile | 2012-08-20

i am new here and loved the forum don''t know if i am posting in the right place..
just wanted to say hi and i hope that i will have good time here

Reply to elecersockile
Posted by: pletcherhkm | 2012-08-09

Reply to pletcherhkm
Posted by: carpinteyrolgbli | 2012-08-05

Reply to carpinteyrolgbli
Posted by: bottFefddscsdfxjf | 2012-08-03

Reply to bottFefddscsdfxjf
Posted by: carpinteyrouvfsj | 2012-07-31

Reply to carpinteyrouvfsj
Posted by: pletchertuo | 2012-07-29

Reply to pletchertuo
Posted by: pletcheremk | 2012-07-22

Reply to pletcheremk
Posted by: carpinteyrovuufw | 2012-07-21

Reply to carpinteyrovuufw
Posted by: carpinteyrofjmyb | 2012-07-21

Reply to carpinteyrofjmyb
Posted by: carpinteyroqzbik | 2012-07-21

Reply to carpinteyroqzbik
Posted by: pletcherreh | 2012-07-19

Reply to pletcherreh
Posted by: pletcherrsr | 2012-07-17

Reply to pletcherrsr
Posted by: pletcherknl | 2012-07-12

Reply to pletcherknl
Posted by: carpinteyrosdenc | 2012-07-09

Reply to carpinteyrosdenc
Posted by: pletchercpz | 2012-07-07

Reply to pletchercpz
Posted by: BREAGADDsa | 2012-06-07

Reply to BREAGADDsa
Posted by: boftjdfDFAGqsa | 2012-06-07

Reply to boftjdfDFAGqsa
Posted by: boftjdfDFAGqsa | 2012-06-06

Reply to boftjdfDFAGqsa
Posted by: ghhtbzed | 2012-06-06

Reply to ghhtbzed
Posted by: BREAGADDsa | 2012-06-02

Reply to BREAGADDsa
Posted by: ghhtbzed | 2012-06-02

Reply to ghhtbzed
Posted by: zdshtjzdetsd | 2012-06-02

Reply to zdshtjzdetsd
Posted by: bottFefdsdfs | 2012-05-27

Reply to bottFefdsdfs
Posted by: bottFefdsdf | 2012-05-20

Reply to bottFefdsdf
Posted by: bottFefdsdf | 2012-05-19

Reply to bottFefdsdf
Posted by: bottFefdsdf | 2012-05-13

Reply to bottFefdsdf
Posted by: dfhdsthsdearwD | 2012-05-10

Reply to dfhdsthsdearwD
Posted by: bottFefdsdf | 2012-05-10

Reply to bottFefdsdf
Posted by: dfhdsthsdearwD | 2012-05-08

Reply to dfhdsthsdearwD
Posted by: dfhdsthsdearwD | 2012-05-06

Reply to dfhdsthsdearwD
Posted by: boftjdfrfdgds | 2012-05-01

Reply to boftjdfrfdgds
Posted by: boftjdfrfdgds | 2012-05-01

Reply to boftjdfrfdgds
Posted by: dfhdsthsdearw | 2012-04-24

Reply to dfhdsthsdearw
Posted by: dfhdsthsdearw | 2012-04-20

Reply to dfhdsthsdearw
Posted by: distdasd | 2012-04-20

Reply to distdasd
Posted by: CydayCribia | 2012-04-20

Reply to CydayCribia
Posted by: dfhdsthsdear | 2012-04-19

Reply to dfhdsthsdear
Posted by: dfhdsthsdear | 2012-04-17

Reply to dfhdsthsdear
Posted by: bottestnhsrth | 2012-04-15

Reply to bottestnhsrth
Posted by: Origelvilfelo | 2012-04-09

Reply to Origelvilfelo
Posted by: bottestnhulD | 2012-04-09

Reply to bottestnhulD
Posted by: OnennaHeare | 2012-04-09

Reply to OnennaHeare
Posted by: distnrequintt | 2012-04-08

Reply to distnrequintt
Posted by: bottestnghs | 2012-04-08

Reply to bottestnghs
Posted by: reubsanaerm | 2012-04-06

Reply to reubsanaerm
Posted by: reubsanaerm | 2012-04-04

Reply to reubsanaerm
Posted by: AvadsCads | 2012-04-01

There''s such a huge selection of sunglasses styles, prices and features that sometimes it''s hard to decide which pair is the best. Finding a pair of sunglasses you love is easier if you start thinking about your possible choices now, before you go shopping.
What should you look for in a pair of sunglasses? Three big things: good eye protection, comfort and a fantastic style.

Put UV protection on your must-have list

Your sunglasses must provide protection from ultraviolet radiation, a component of sunlight that contributes to eye disease. The FDA, the government agency that oversees sunglass manufacture and sales in the U.S., recommends you look for sunglasses with lenses that block 99-100% of UVA and UVB radiation. The label should read either UV 400 or 100% UV protection.
About sunglasses lens materials

Sunglasses lens materials differ quite a bit. Some area heavier than others and some types are more durable. Three materials are commonly used for sunglass lenses:
Polycarbonate, a durable lightweight plastic.
CR-39, a plastic used mostly in prescription-grade lenses.
Glass, durable but much heavier to wear.
Sunglass lens tints and other coatings

UV filtering is one coating that''s applied to sunglass lenses, but there are many others:
Sunglass Lens Tints
Colors are applied to sunglass lenses to help absorb light as it passes through them. The color you choose is a matter of personal taste, but there are a few important color-related benefits to consider.

Gray lens tints reduce brightness, but do not distort color.
Brown and amber tints reduce glare, including the glare created by the blue frequency in sunlight, which can make things appear hazy. Brown and amber tints distort colors more than gray tints do.
Yellow lens tints reduce the haze from blue light better than browns, so they really sharpen up the view, but they cause more color distortion.
Green tinted lenses reduce glare and help filter out some of the blue light. They provide good contrast between objects.
Rose colored lenses might be a good choice if you participate in water sports or other outdoor activities, because they provide good contrast for objects viewed against blue or green backgrounds.
Should you buy sunglasses with polarized lenses?

Polarizing films applied to lenses help reduce the glare created when light bounces off of some objects, such as water, highways and other similar surfaces. I prefer polarized lenses, but it''s a personal choice.

Watch for sunglasses with lens scratch resistance

A thin coating can be applied to lenses to make them more resistant to scratches. Plastic lenses scratch more easily than glass lenses.

Sunglasses with mirrored lenses

You''ve seen sunglasses with a mirror finish on the outside of the lenses. They''re popular, but mirrored lenses scratch easily because the mirror finish is applied last.

Sunglasses with photochromatic lenses

Photochromatic (or photochromic) lenses become darker when exposed to UV radiation. The shift happens quickly as your surroundings change from bright to dim.

Buying sunglasses with anti-reflective coatings

Anti-reflective coatings reduce the reflection caused by light that hits the back side of lenses, keeping it from bouncing into your eyes.

Sunglass frame components

Sunglass frames are made from plastic, base metals, titanium, aluminum and many other materials. Try on lots of frame types to compare their weight and to find out which ones feel the best.
Children need sunglasses, too

Children need protection from UV radiation and glare, so take care when buying sunglasses for them. Forget about those flimsy little play sunglasses& mdash get them something that will protect their eyes.
Sunglasses with extra eye protection

Sunglass lenses that wrap around to your temples keep out more light and UV radiation than typical lenses.
Toss on a wide brimmed hat for more protection from the sun. It''ll help keep your skin healthy and younger looking.
Experts tell us that less squinting equals fewer wrinkles. Protect those eyes now!

Choose sunglasses that suit your style

Sunglass styles change every year, just like every other fashion, but the selections are so varied that no pair will ever really go " out"  of style. And since sunglasses don''t have to be expensive to be effective, you don''t have to spend a fortune to develop a nice collection.
Designer and specialty sunglasses, like the kinds used for sports, cost more than most sunglasses, but you''ll find all kinds of fashion glasses for sale at affordable prices. Watch the UV ratings carefully and you''ll be fine.

Unless you already know which frame shapes look good on you, go shopping and try on as many styles as possible. If you can get permission to walk outside with glasses on, do it, so that you can find out how they actually work in the sunlight.

Reply to AvadsCads
Posted by: bottestnhul | 2012-03-31

Reply to bottestnhul
Posted by: Averryviers | 2012-03-31

Reply to Averryviers
Posted by: jerlamelt | 2012-03-31

so if you looking after that dog had worms here you details some extended shift and with it epistle up that worm dog []WURMKUR KATZE[/url]

Reply to jerlamelt
Posted by: bottestnhul | 2012-03-29

Reply to bottestnhul
Posted by: JesLemsAcipse | 2012-03-28

The nature of a cellphone jammer

By mobile jammer (jammer, cell phone jammer, cell signal jammer) people understand a mechanism set to interlock signals that the cell phones send forth. Cell phones will not be able to get or send signals to the station if a phone jammer is on. Phone jammer was elaborated by military forces. This mechanism admits to pose the enemy and cuts the interception of the information, during significant secret military operations, in particular.

The sphere of usage

The usage of the cell phones jammers is distributed approximately everywhere. But generally they are employed in places where silence and privacy play the key part. For instance, cell phone jammer can be observed in police departments and military organizations because it is the private information that is highly praised in the places of this kind. Mobile phone jammer can also be found in prisons for the purpose of hampering prisoners from using the cell phones that they have carried illegally into the prison. Therefore, variety of possible runaways and misdeeds is averted. In hospitals mobile phone jammers are very useful if there is delicate installation that can be harmed by the signals of the mobile phones.

Jammers typology

It is accepted to distinguish several types of jammers: mobile phone jammer, Wi-Fi jammer, Bluetooth jammer, 4G jammer, GPS jammer and others. Every type has its particular service area, characteristics, properties and prices. The types of jammers are rather various, that¡ ¯ s why it is necessary to advise qualified specialists to pick out the jammer that will meet your demands and objectives.

Reply to JesLemsAcipse
Posted by: hoontainilt | 2012-03-26

Mais forte identité  mé diterrané enne et oublie de donner toutes leurs anciens musique succè s disons cela la guerre. Pour les hommes : premier match contre un de l?aspect rassembleur du encore manifesté  aujourd''hui. Ni avez entendu au moins douceur et de la et en sur votre et je serai bien efficace mais gé né rique qui disponibles.

Reply to hoontainilt
Posted by: hiyronshox | 2012-03-25

Reply to hiyronshox
Posted by: hiyronshox | 2012-03-21

Reply to hiyronshox
Posted by: distnrequin | 2012-03-16

Reply to distnrequin
Posted by: bottestnhu | 2012-03-16

Reply to bottestnhu
Posted by: boogagNop | 2012-03-14

Reply to boogagNop
Posted by: carpinteyroqki | 2012-03-14

Reply to carpinteyroqki
Posted by: hiyrontwo | 2012-03-11

Reply to hiyrontwo
Posted by: Hiyronone | 2012-03-11

Reply to Hiyronone
Posted by: Chaussurestn | 2012-03-09

Reply to Chaussurestn
Posted by: bribralib | 2012-03-07

Reply to bribralib
Posted by: jerlamelt | 2012-01-25

so if you looking representing that dog had worms here you ode to a decree some admired untested and fulgent newsflash in reality much that worm dog []WURMKUR KATZE[/url]

Reply to jerlamelt
Posted by: escorterom | 2011-11-22

i have another website for travel, and i dont knlow if i have to trust in google adsense, are they pay good?

Reply to escorterom
Posted by: aliebrica | 2011-10-14

Reply to aliebrica
Posted by: Patriciac04 | 2011-10-05

Reply to Patriciac04
Posted by: HofeFoubNob | 2011-10-03

Reply to HofeFoubNob
Posted by: Gathattidly | 2011-08-08

Reply to Gathattidly
Posted by: gogeDroni | 2011-08-04

Reply to gogeDroni
Posted by: Waskusaro | 2011-06-29

Reply to Waskusaro
Posted by: Moignelella | 2011-06-10

Reply to Moignelella
Posted by: Cliergeuserie | 2011-06-04

Reply to Cliergeuserie
Posted by: enlinyalbuppy | 2011-06-03

Reply to enlinyalbuppy
Posted by: repAscery | 2011-05-29

Reply to repAscery
Posted by: prmoteade | 2011-05-28

Reply to prmoteade
Posted by: anydayextix | 2011-04-24

Reply to anydayextix
Posted by: Blossecradser | 2011-04-21

Reply to Blossecradser
Posted by: TereTifanda | 2011-04-14

Reply to TereTifanda
Posted by: blubcuppons | 2011-03-08

Reply to blubcuppons
Posted by: tolitadoshins | 2011-02-24

Reply to tolitadoshins
Posted by: Kymanilb | 2011-02-12

Reply to Kymanilb
Posted by: Westinjo | 2011-02-11

Reply to Westinjo
Posted by: adryamasadorex | 2011-02-04

Reply to adryamasadorex