Posted by: CJ | 2008-12-08

Need help

Good day
I wanted to write to the fertility doctor but i have no access to write to him. Is he on leave?

Maybe you can assist me. I have the most gorgeous, precious 2 boys anyone could ever ask for. I really want a baby girl though.
I live in Durban and would like to know if there is a good fertility doctor in this area, if you could possibly list a few to choose from.
Is there a way to clean the sperm and choose a baby girl? How accurate is this? Is there any other way to go around by doing this to choose having a baby girl?
Do you know how much this costs?
Your help is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

I cannot give you names of fertility s pecialists on this forum. The way to do it is to ask for a referral from your gynaecologist. Male and female sperm can be separated and then artificially inseminated. However, this is not done on request as it would not be ethical. It is only done if there is a medical problem or if there is a genetic condition with a particular sex.