Question
Posted by: KC | 2008/09/08

NEED HELP!!!!

I would like to know if any doctor can give a prescription for abortion pills and how it will work? Will I need to see a gynae after the procedure or can any dr help me with that?Can you also get the pills over the counter or what?

See a gynae. You cannot get these over the counter.

8
Posted by: Angel | 2008/09/10

Sweetheart please dont do it later u will regret it please I beg u, rather look for good people who are willing to accept the baby and let ur child grow up in a good enviroment if u cant afford it. Think twice before doing that. That is a sin to kill and u will go to hell!!!!!

Reply to Angel
Posted by: nadee | 2008/09/09

plese dont do that,,,its a blessing from god.we kno the value of a baby since struggling to get pregnant for 2 and half years now.....there are many people who having more than 4,5 children.hope u will take a good decision

Reply to nadee
Posted by: bunny | 2008/09/09

P.S if you want post your e-mail addie and we can talk

Reply to bunny
Posted by: bunny | 2008/09/09

i dont want this to sound wrong but i am a young mother of 2 already and im 27 wks with my third i too am batteling financial but trust me you adjust to it, giving up your child will haunt you forever. when i found out i too wanted to do that but im am now greatful that i didnt, please think about this before you do anything

Reply to bunny
Posted by: KC | 2008/09/08

I have a 10 month old and Im struggling a bit financial so I cant afford a second one thats why I' ve taken this decision.

Reply to KC
Posted by: me | 2008/09/08

why do you want to do that, a baby is a gift, i am struggeling to fall preggies, we want to have a child so badly. Please don' t get rid of your flesh and blood. he or she is a gift from God

Reply to me
Posted by: BUNNY | 2008/09/08

there is a pill your doc can perscribe you but they are not too keen on doing that, you will then have to see a gyne after you have taken them and have a d& c done....... take my advice its not something you want to do, i know we dont know your situation and what u are in but giving up your child will be the worst mistake you can make it will live with you forever think about it nicely before you do anything.

Reply to BUNNY
Posted by: Sai_001 | 2008/09/08

Are you insane????
Why would you want to have an abortion? You are lucky to be pregnant,unlike me i cant fall pregnant. Its a gift from god,dont through it away.

Smile and accept this precious gift and think of others that cant have a baby. God chose you cos he knows you are a wonderful person and would make a good mother.

Hang in there

Reply to Sai_001