Question
Posted by: ilse | 2008/08/25

Need help

i just want to know I eat 1/2 cup cooked oats in the morning with, 1 cup a coffee (fat free milk, no sugar) and 1 green apple, I need to add a protein what do you suggest6 I do not want to consume a lot of calories aswell.

Dear Ilse
If you are not allergic to milk and dairy products then all you need to do is to add a portion of fat-free yoghurt to your breakfast to increase the protein content, because milk and yoghurt contain excellent high quality protein and if you use the fat-free varieties then their kJ-content is low. You can also have a boiled egg four times a week with a slice of wholewheat toast.
Enjoy

1
Posted by: Zexeon | 2008/08/25

I would say a yoghurt would be a better choice.

Reply to Zexeon