Question
Posted by: Samo | 2008/07/11

Need help!

I broke up with my ex boyfriend months ago, coz i realised that i was in love with his Best friend. I'm really in love with him and i also feel that he feels the same way too, the only problem is that i think he fears teling me becaouse of his friend. We normally talk through email and the only thing i want him to do is tell me how he feels about me, i know he loves me too, but how do i get him to tell me?

Please assist.

Nobody can tell you what he feels or wants other than him. YOu do need to ask him, and discuss together how to handle this snsitive situation

3
Posted by: John | 2008/07/11

Generally, buddies do NOT date each other's ex-girlfriends. It causes too many problems. Forget about them both and move on. You say you do not like rejection - in this case, it is certain so get over him.

Reply to John
Posted by: Samo | 2008/07/11

I'm so much afraid of rejection.

But thanks for that guys :)

Reply to Samo
Posted by: Ja | 2008/07/11

ASK him.

Reply to Ja