Question
Posted by: embarrassed | 2010/11/17

Need diagnosis

I have symptoms that seem like haemmoroihds (bleeding when going to bathroom, pain, itching and burning).
But I also have a smull bump near the anus that looks a bit like a mole, only flesh-coloured. Could this be related to heammoroihds?

Both of the issues described above has been around for many years - since high school.
At that point I had not been sexually active, so I never thought that it might be anything related to an STD.

I don''t know who to see about this. It is so embarassing.
I''ve never been to a gynae before. Would she be able to diagnose haemmoroihds?
And which tests should I ask for? I''ve never had penetrative sex, but I''ve received oral sex before. I''d like to make sure that everythig is OK and that I have no STD''s.

If your symptoms are of haemorrhoids, you should not see a gynaecologist, but your GP. You can be tsted for STDs there too.

1