Question
Posted by: Lindiwe Mazibuko | 2010/12/09

Need child assessment

My twin son what ever he opens he leaves it like that, even when i punishes him he forgets. What might be his problem ? This is really bothering me.

I'm not clear, when you refer to your "twin son" - do you have twins, and one behaves in this annoying way, and the other doesn't ? In view of how twins are genetically similar, this would be interesting. Are they perhaps non-igentical twins, maybe a boy and girl, and its the boy who is behaving like this ?
A child psychologist could help by assessing the child and give some suggestions about how to help him learn to behave more appropriately. Is this a life-long pattern, or something that has only recently begun ? You don't mention his age - at some ages kids easily get careless, especially if they are preoccupied with other matters, and don't understand the importance of the things that bother you

2
Posted by: Maria | 2010/12/09

How old is he? My daughter is 8. Unless I tell her every single time she leave the cap off the toothpaste, the cereal on the counter, her clothes on the floor... some kids are just like that.

Reply to Maria