Question
Posted by: CONFUSED | 2008/10/06

NEED ATTENTION

Hi there cyber shrink
I am experiancing major problems, i am constantly sad, fighting with my husband none stop, and everytime he gets even with me being extremly mad at him, i feel so conered, and just feel the need to get even more mad at him, everytime he shouts back at me, or slap me , like yesterday when he yelled at me back and told me to shut the ........ up, he got so mad that he actually ended up throwing me with the flask. of cos i cant hit him as he will really hurt me, so the only other option i have is to say bad things to him, i`ve threatened him so many times, by telling him i want a divorce, and yesterday i told him that i am moving out of the house, and all he said was that i should go well, gave me all his blessings, i mean he is not even trying to fight for our marriage. and no i dont really wanna move out as we have three beautifull babies. i love my family, but lately i just wana pack up and run away, knowing that its something im gonna regret as soon as the rage and anger i feel is over. what am i to do, please help me.

Well, sounds like a situation neither of you is either enjoying nor handling well. Why not talk about this calmly at a time when there is no crisis going on, agree that you're both feeling miserable about it and would like to put things right, and arrange to see a marriage counsellor together ? Face and solve the problems, rather than running away from them.