Posted by: Desperate | 2008-11-07

Need an energy boost

Please can you help me. I used to take slimming mixture that used to be mixed up by my pharmasist. Now a new legislation was passed that these diet options will no longer be available. Please can you advise me what else I can take that can give me the energy boost that I need. I have tried Liverton, Superzest and Pharmaton but nothing compares to the boost that I used to get from the slimming mixture as well as the appetite suppresent that I needed.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Problem is that those contained ephedrine/pseudoepehrine. These are strictly prescription items these days.

Although not the healthiest option around, your best bet would be to mix a bottle of Clicks Energy Syrup (the highest caffeiene content per 10 ml) mixed together with a bottle of Aminolique. Take 5-10 mls of this at a time as up to 3 times daily as needed