Question
Posted by: Lvj | 2008/10/06

need alternative

hi i have recently started to see a homeopath for my asthma and hormone imbalances i was given catarh check, alkaline powder, olive immune and mag po to take i was told that my red blood cells clump together instead of being loose from each other and was tol to take a teaspoon of tumeric and ginger powder every morning. is there mabey any alternative to the tumeric and ginger powder as it tends to make me realy nauseous and produces a burning sensation in my stomach seeing that as a rule i generally do not eat spicy foods. can you please help.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

as i do no know the reason for you using those two products it is difficult to recommend an alternative as both those have more than one indication. Ask your homoepath did he give this for improve circulation, inflammation ect.
thanks
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za