Question
Posted by: Karen | 2009-06-25

Need advise urgent please

I went for x-rays &  accordingly to there results "  there is a avulsion fracture at the dorsal aspect of the navicular" My foot is in a backslab,the Dr said I should keep this on for three weeks but it' s not getting better it' s getting worse by the day swollen up and blue.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Karen

Sorry about the delay in answering your queston. I'm not sure what you mean by your foot being in a blackslab, I'm assuming it has been immobilsed. If your foot is swollen and blue and not getting better you must go back to the doctor treating you and explain this to him, possibly he could suggest a different way to treat or support your foot.

Chris