Posted by: Sarah | 2009-08-11

need advise pls

I find myself pregnant for a sixth time, after loseing the last five at various stages in first and second trimesters. I am a happy mom of an adopted 7 month old, but cant face going to doc to find out anything about this baby. I have now started spotting, as I usually do when pregnant. I am not allarmed, excited or nervous. From my earlier exsperiences I think it is better to wait till I am about 12 weeks where they can at least check nucal fold to compare previous pregnancies to see if baby is doing well or not. I have a severe flu right now and suffering for the second week now. Doc' s did not want to give me the Tammy flu
vac though. I am home and looking after myself. My wonderful family are looking after my baby. Not really sure what my question is. Am I trying to avoid this pregancy ?

YOu are obviously anxious, but the sooner you see a doctor the better. If there is a problem with the pregnancy, you need to know about it.