Question
Posted by: tiered | 2012/05/07

need advise

Hi i really need some advise i have been married for 3 years and dont have any children, i used to be best friends with my husbands sister, since i started dating her brother she has started to hate me, (im starting to think her " love"  for him isnt the way it should be). on occation she send me these disgusting messages and horrid phone calls, she has called me revolting names and treated me so badly i love my husband dearly but he doesnt do anything about it. All he says is that i must just ignore it, i have no idea what to do and im starting to hate him for not protecting me from her and it worries me that this will continue for the rest of my life. should i just leave him? i dont know what to do but i cant go through any more abuse i have been through way to much in my life and i deserve to be happy.

If you guys could just give me some ideas on how to deal with this .

Thanx
Tiered.

Just telling you to ignore it is a very inadequate response. At least continue to talk about it ; he knows her much better than you do. Maybe she is always nasty to almost everyone, and the family has always just responded by ignoring it. Maybe she now focuses on you because you DO respond and don't ignore it ( ignoring it probabl;y would spoil her nasty fun ).
He needs to remember that it is one of the many dities of a husband, to protect his wife from such attacks and uglines. Sounds like you've had a tough time in other ways, before this, and maybe that is making it harder for you to ignore this sour and ugly woman

5
Posted by: Wannapa | 2012/05/29

I used to be very happy to find this web-site.I needed to tahkns on your time for this excellent read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I''ve you bookmarked to take a look at new stuff you weblog post.

Reply to Wannapa
Posted by: xyz | 2012/05/08

Call a house meeting with your parents inlaw , husband and this irritating woman, sorry for calling her that, but I can only imagine what it must be. She must hate you for taking her brother away,perhaps there was more than just brother and sister.(only my perseption, perhaps she was in love with him, I know a loy of people will think I am mad to think so but it does happen.)

Reply to xyz
Posted by: tiered | 2012/05/07

Sorry I forgot to say I have tried to ignore her and it just gets worse the abuse goes on for days. I don''t keep comms with her and just out the blue she starts attacking me, I just can''t imagine spending the rest of my life like this.

Reply to tiered
Posted by: tiered | 2012/05/07

thank you doc for your advise, however she is like this with everyone, including him the family always makes excuses for his behaviour. I want him to put a stop to it but he wont.

Its very difficult to ignore some of the things she calls me, i have thought about getting a restraining ordered against her.

Thank you if you have any other advise ill appriciate it

Reply to tiered