Question
Posted by: Ganet | 2010/11/10

need advise

I know this question might sound crazy, i am a lady of 35 years, two weeks ago i weighed myself i was 79 kgs,

I am a confortable 38 and want to wear a comfortable 34

My question is, how many kgs should a person drop 2 sze dresses.

Dear Ganet
Your question is not crazy, but I cannot answer it! This is because a number of factors determine what dress size a woman wears. You don't mention your height in meters so I can also not calculate your BMI to determine if you are overweight or not. So if you post another message listing your heigh in meters and weight in kg then I can at least calculate your BMI and make a recommendation if you need to lose weight or not.

3
Posted by: Ganet | 2010/11/10

Shuuuu! i will try my best.

Reply to Ganet

Ganet

you need to lose about 20kg, I was 82kg and started dieting and tae-bo and lost all that weight and now weigh 63kg and wearing size 34

Dear Ganet